Saturday, October 3, 2009

A Day in the Warden's Office

It's kind of slow here right now so I figured I would give a little update on the day so far. We have been filming in the warden's office set which is in the warehouse right next to the PO (production office, in case you forgot :) There isn't a whole lot for me to do because we only have three actors and a couple of extras the whole day. They do have some costume changes, but I don't actually do much with that because I'm not picking their outfits. It is really cool though to see how realistic the set looks!
Today we'll be wrapping (ending) later than normal because we're not shooting at the ball field where we had to be out by a certain time. That's nice considering that we would have been out of there already if we were on the field today, and therefore we wouldn't have been able to fit everything in. As it is, though, we should have enough time.
It's crazy to think that after today we only have two more days of filming! It has been a blast and I will be sad to say goodbye to everyone :( but on the other hand it will be nice to have some time to rest and sleep in!
Video update will come later...probably once I get back to camp. Until then!

No comments:

Post a Comment